American Idol Hometown Visit!

Friday, May 14, 2010

WOW! It's been an exciting week around here. One of American Idol's final 3 contestants, Lee DeWyze, has come back to the Chicago area for the show's annual hometown visit. Lee grew up in the town right next to where I grew up and lived for years!! My husband Dave and I have been fans of AI for quite awhile, and we've been rooting for Lee since the beginning of the season! He has such a unique voice and seems like such a nice, down to earth guy.

All season I've been telling Dave that if Lee makes it to the top 3, I so want to go see him during the home town visit. Well, my wish came true! Not only do we have tickets to see him play a mini concert at Arlington Park racetrack, but I WON VIP tickets! We get to be in the section closest to the stage for a great view! Luckily the weather has cleared up, the sun is out and it's warmed up a little bit. I am so excited!!! What a cool thing to experience.  I will be sure to post again after the event, and hopefully get some good pictures to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS