Simple Masculine Card

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I made this card a few months ago, and realized I never posted it! It's always a challenge for me to come up with a guy card, and I am very pleased with this one! I used Stampin' Up's Circle Circus set and Happy Everything. I love sets that have such fun, detailed patterns. I stuck with the common blues and browns I often use for masculine cards. It's a simple yet appealing card, what do you think? I'd love to hear from you! I'm happy to have new visitors and followers on my blog  ;-)
 
Supplies:
Stamps: SU - Circle Circus, Happy Everything
Cardstock: SU - Ballet Blue, Chocolate Chip, Kraft
Ink: SU - Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ribbon: Joann's Papercrafting Ribbon
Other: Miscellaneous Circle Punches, Brad - SU, Dimensional

2 comments:

  1. Nicki this is a really great guys card! You should submit it to Cards Magazine. The March 2011 call is asking for birthday cards and guy cards. You should go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this masculine card! Following your blog now.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS