Baby Tag

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My mother-in-law asked me to make a Baby Tag for a shower gift. She sent me a picture of the gifts, and asked if I could match it. Of course I could....matching is one of my best talents, lol!! Pink and brown towels with multi-color polka dots. Well, I just so happened to have the perfect patterned paper for it! Tags are just so cute and so fun to make! I hope I get more requests like this in the future!


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Fun and Fast Notes
Cardstock: SU - Very Vanilla
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up!
Ink: SU - Chocolate Chip
Other: Nesties Labels One and Circles, SU Ribbon, Creative Imaginations Rhinestones, Crop-o-Dile, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS