Great news!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello everyone! I want to share some exciting news with you! I will be on the Cardabilities Design Team starting with the April 15th reveal! I am SO honored to be chosen for this team, and very excited to start making my cards for it too! If you aren't familiar with Cardabilities, check out the challenge blog HERE! The 1st and 15th of every month a new sketch challenge is revealed. The sketches are just GREAT! I hope to see some of you participate in the challenges ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT position Nicki! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for you, Nicki! Congratulations on your new DT call!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS