Paper Therapy Challenge #24 - Color

Monday, March 14, 2011

-----If you are here for the DeNami Blog Hop,
please scroll down to previous post!-----



Good morning! It's the start of a new week and that means another Paper Therapy Challenge! These colors are really great together, don't you think?! I decided to create a Quilted Card using THIS SCS Tutorial. I wanted to change up the quilt pattern, so I found one HERE and used the one called Blocks and Stars. It took a little time for me to figure out which color cardstock I was going to use in which part of the quilt, and then where the patterned paper pieces would fit in. I think it worked out pretty good though! This was a fun card to make, and it reminded me so much of my Grandma while I was making it because she has made BEAUTIFUL quilts for years and years.


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Warmest Regards
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Naturals Ivory
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Ink: Tsukineko - Jumbo Java
Other: SU 1 3/8" Square Punch, Embossing Folder - CB Victoria, DeNami-Button, Twine-May Arts

3 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job with your quilted card! I haven't braved this technique yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nicki! I love your card -the quilting is so awesome and the texture of the cardstock is fantastic! You did a great job on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably one of my favorite cards from you! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS