Wedding Card

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Thursday y'all! I have some cards I made several months ago for some publication calls (that were not chosen), and I'm finally remembering to start sharing them here on my blog! I made this one for a friend's wedding. I really like the layout and the colors! Hope you enjoy it too!


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Ever After
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Dark Blue is unknown
Ink: SU Bashful Blue, Versamark
Other: Nesties Circles and Scallops, Ribbon-Michaels, Pearls-Recollections, Sparkle 'n Sprinkle, Embossing Powder, Paper Piercer, SU Round Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS