Hi!...Happy New Year!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Mine was great!

I know I've been lacking in my blog posts lately, and I'm sorry about that. The holidays just wear me out and don't leave me much energy for blogging :(

There is good news though. I have a lot of cards that I haven't posted here yet, and my goal for the new year is to post at least once a week. I have cards from magazine calls that didn't make the cut, gifts I've made for people, and I'll have some "experiment" cards as well--meaning there are so many different techniques that I haven't done yet that I am dying to try out (thanks to Pinterest and the Cool Tools special issue from Paper Crafts magazine)!

Ok, on to the good stuff. In honor of my return here to my blog after a month long absence, I'd like to tell you all---Hi!


This was a fun card to make. I stamped the Zigzag Stitch border repeatedly using 4 different color inks. By leaving some space between each group, I was able to stamp "Hello" twice, then adhere the large stickers to spell "hi". The three brads to the left of "hi" add a little something extra (along with the twine)!

I appreciate you stopping by today, and would love to hear your thoughts on this card! Have a wonderful start to the NEW YEAR!

Supplies:
Stamps: DeNami - Zigzag Stitch Border; PTI - Modern Basics (Hello sentiment)
Cardstock: Stampin Up - Cherry Cobbler, Kraft; PTI White
Ink: Stampin Up - Cherry Cobbler; Tsukineko - Pumpkin Spice, Hint of Pesto, Jumbo Java
Stickers: K&Company
Other: Bakers Twine - Divine Twine; Brads-Stampin Up

2 comments:

  1. How in the world did you line all of those up ?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and very creative! Love it. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS