Uniko Studio Challenge #3 - Washi Tape

Thursday, September 19, 2013


Hello all! I'm popping in real quick today to let you know that the next challenge is now taking place over on the Uniko Studio blog! This time it's all about Washi Tape! Now, you can either use real Washi Tape on your project, or use Uniko's Washi Tape stamp set, or the Xmas Washi set!

Here is my take on the challenge. I used Wonderful Washi and stamped on vellum. Then fussy cut the pieces and adhered to the card base. Next, I die-cut the Graphic Flowers for the center. Adhered using foam tape, and finished off with a clear rhinestone in the center!! Hope I've inspired you to create something for this challenge!


You've got plenty of time to enter your project...October 14th is the deadline.

The Prizes:
  • A £10 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
  • Top Three Spotlight

Supplies: 
Stamps: Uniko Studio - Wonderful Washi
Cardstock: PTI - Rustic White; SU - Not Quite Navy 
Ink: SU - Not Quite Navy, Sage Shadow, Lavender Lace 
Other: Die - Uniko Studio Graphic Flowers, Foam Tape, Vellum, Rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS