Papertrey Ink MIM #140

Sunday, November 17, 2013



This week's Papertrey Make it Monday is Ink Pad designs. I have several different brands of ink pads in my collection, and I combined them to create this masculine CAS birthday card.

Thanks for taking a look!



Supplies
Stamps: PTI - Happy Birthday Mini
Cardstock: PTI - White; SU - Basic Black
Ink: PTI - Classic Kraft; Stampin' Up! - Cranberry Crisp, Baja Breeze; TH Distress - Faded Jeans, Pumice Stone
Other: PTI buttons; Black Embossing Powder; Foam Tape

3 comments:

  1. Way fun!! Love the border you created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the possibilities are endless. I'm going to add this to my Evernote so I don't forget. This would work for any birthday using any colors. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS