Uniko Studio December Sneak Peek 1

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hello crafty peeps! It's that time again for a countdown to the Uniko Studio December Release!




I think this Sneak Peek indicates the next set in a popular series, this time it features some LOVE themed sentiments perfect for a variety of occasions & not just Valentine's Day. Pair them with sentiments from the previously released sets in the series for even MORE possibilities! Can't wait to introduce this little set, not long to wait!

Be sure to stop here again tomorrow for another sneak peek. Below is the schedule....

Sat, Dec 7th - Sneak Peek 1
Sun, Dec 8th - Sneak Peek 2
Mon, Dec 9th - Introduction 1
Tues, Dec 10th - Introduction 2
Wed, Dec 11th - Release & Reveal Design Team Blog Hop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS