Uniko Studio Challenge #6

Saturday, January 18, 2014


It's time for another Uniko Studio challenge! This month is a sketch, created by the fabulously talented Gayatri!


Sticking with my usual CAS style, I created a one-layer card. I pulled out one of my favorite Uniko stamp sets, Round in Circles. Using four different colored ink, I created a pattern. It kind of looks like those beads that hang in a doorway, doesn't it? Another stamp from this set is stampedlightly on the bottom left, then "thank you" is inked up with the maroon ink then the dark chocolate chip ink. Very simple! I've added a few dots of stickles for some added character ;)


What do you think? Feedback is always welcomed ;) I really appreciate you coming by for a visit!

You've got plenty of time to enter your project. February 14th, 9:00 UK time is the deadline.

The Prizes:
  • A £10 Gift Certificate to the Winner and a Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
  • Top Three Spotlight

Supplies: 
Stamps: Uniko Studio - All Occasion Sentiments #3, Round in Circles
Cardstock: PTI - White
Ink: SU - Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip; Tsukineko Dew Drop - Jumbo Java, Pumpkin Spice
Other: Stickles - Glitz Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS