Retrosketches Challenge #101

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I'm back today to share another card using Uniko Studio's new February release stamps! I decided to play along with the current Retrosketches Challenge #101.


The new stamp set I used is A Gift For You, which is NOW available to purchase on the Uniko website!

I really love this sketch. You can do so many different things with it. My card is pretty straight forward. The present and bow were stamped in a pattern on the Baja Breeze cardstock. In between them, I stamped some sequins...another stamp from the A Gift For You set. I added some Stickles in random dots on the packages.

The angled part of the card is my favorite part ;) The open circles stamp is from Uniko's Background Builders: Round in Circles set, along with the striped circle behind the Happy Birthday banner. It's a little difficult to see, but the banner is raised up with foam tape for dimension. A coordinating button finishes it off.


Thanks for taking a look today!

Supplies: 
Stamps: Uniko Studio - A Gift for You, Background Builders: Round in Circles
Cardstock: PTI - Rustic Cream; SU - Baja Breeze
Ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow; SU -Baja Breeze
Other: Stickles - Baby Blue; Button from stash; Foam tape

2 comments:

  1. I love tone on tone designs and you've aced it here! The bits of shimmer are perfect. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful! I really love how you have stamped the present with matching card/ink colours but made them stand out with the stickler. Gorgeous card for the top strip. Perfect xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS