Uniko Studio Challenge #9 - Easter

Friday, April 18, 2014


Welcome to the next challenge over at Uniko Studio! We have been trying something new for our challenges, so we would love feedback about it either here on my blog, or over at the Uniko Studio blog!

There is a color palette to use, as well as a theme. So for this month, you can see the color scheme below, and the theme is Easter.


Earlier this week, I received the package with the NEW APRIL RELEASE stamp sets!! There was no doubt I had to use them on the card for today ;)

The yellow flowers are from Background Builders: Vines. I just LOVE that little flower...it's so delicate and pretty. The center was stamped in brown, and of course the leaves in green. The "Easter Blessings" sentiment is from Flower Power #4.


So glad you stopped by and I hope I inspired you to play along in our EASTER challenge!!

You've got plenty of time to enter your project. May14th, 09:00 UK time is the deadline. The winner will be announced May 17th on the Uniko Studio blog.

The Prizes:
  • A £10 Gift Certificate to the Winner and a Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
  • Top Three Spotlight

Supplies: Background Builders: Vines, Flower Power #4
Cardstock: PTI - White; SU - So Saffron
Ink: PTI - Lemon Tart; SU - Certainly Celery; Tsukineko Chalk Ink - Jumbo Java
Other: SU - Corner Rounder; Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS