Uniko Studio Challenge #13

Wednesday, August 20, 2014


Welcome to the next challenge over at Uniko Studio---Special Occasions! The special occasion could be anything from a Birthday, to a Baby Congratulations or to a Wedding Card to name a few examples. The options are endless and everyone interprets challenge words differently, but that's part of the fun and creativity! Whether you use any of your Uniko Studio clear stamp sets or dies, or some of the FREE printables found on the Uniko website, you have total freedom to create something awesome. So, what are you waiting for? Let's get crafty!




My special occasion card is for a good friend who is expecting twin girls in a few months! I'm really loving the Sweet Baby stamp set.

The card base was stamped repeatedly (in a pattern) with the "BABY" stamp. I actually stamped off for every impression to get a lighter, softer shade. An angled shape was cut from white and smokey shadow card stock, layered, and adhered to the base. On a separate piece of white card stock, I stamped the small, long, solid dot stamp from BB: Round in Circles stamp set to get a polka dot patterned paper look. Then, on top of that, I stamped the large teddy bear twice, and fussy cut them. Popped up with some foam tape, they give the card some dimension. The sentiment is nestled right in the point of the angle ;)

So glad you stopped by and I hope I've inspired you to create a Special Occasion card for the current challenge!!

You've got plenty of time to enter your project. September 14th, 09:00 UK time is the deadline. The winner will be announced by September 17th on the Uniko Studio blog.

The Prizes:
  • A £20 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
  • Top Three Spotlight & £5 Gift Certificate

Supplies: 
Stamps: Uniko Studio - Sweet Baby, Background Builders: Round in Circles
Cardstock: PTI - White, Smokey Shadow
Ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow, Hibiscus Burst
Miscellaneous: Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS