Top Dog Dies Wedding Card

Wednesday, April 22, 2015




Welcome back to another Top Dog Dies project! I have a romantic card to share with you.




I made this for a wedding. I think the TDD Heart Doily Die is sooooo pretty and intricate. I die cut it several times and layered them together.



After gluing all the layers together, I stamped the sentiment in the middle of the heart, and then stamped small, open hearts around it to accent it.


The awesome heart foiled vellum is loosely layered over the goldish colored cardstock. A very simple but elegant wedding card!


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio - Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum; Flower Power #3
Dies: Top Dog Dies - Heart Doily Die
Patterned Paper: DCWV - Foiled Vellum Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS