Top Dog Dies May Release!!

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hi crafty friends! Top Dog Dies has released 7 new exclusive dies and they are available for purchase NOW! I really enjoyed playing with them, and can't wait for you to see what I've created (see below, after you check out the new products)!





Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (sentiment) - Modern Basics
Dies: Top Dog Dies - Pretty Petals #2, Pretty Petals #3, Banners #1 Die Set, Mini Coffee Die Set (heart)
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Basic Black and various colors; PTI - White
Other: Foam Tape



Supplies:
Dies: Top Dog Dies - Antique Mat Die Set, Signature Antique Die, Wedding Die Set, Pennant Banner, Elephants Die Set (heart), Typewriter Lowercase Die
Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Basic Black; PTI -White; DCWV - Purple shiny paper

I'm very happy with how these cards turned out, and I can only hope that you do too and that I brought some inspiration to you today!

If you are looking for even more inspiration, make sure to check out the Idea Gallery on the TDD website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS