Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Wishes

Friday, January 29, 2016

Hey crafty friends! I'm excited to share a birthday card today using Honey Bee stamps! I've used stamps from several different sets to create this one layer card. I started by stamping the "Birthday" with the Brush Grunge Alpha set. That font is so pretty, right?! Next, I stamped "wishes" using a sentiment from Flakey Sentiments. Then, to fill up the rest of the card, I used several two-step leaves and flowers from the Cherish set. It's difficult to see in the photo, but I also added a drop of glossy accents to the center of the purple flowers for a touch of dimension. I am loving the look of this card! It was so much fun to create! ;)


I hope I've inspired you today to think outside the box and see what you can come up with by combining several different stamp sets in one card or scrapbook layout!

Thanks for stopping by!

Nicki
MY INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS