Honey Bee Stamps Love You Card

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Good morning! I'm thrilled to be sharing a Valentine's card with you using Honey Bee Stamps! This upcoming holiday is my favorite holiday to create cards for. Hearts always make me happy. They are so fun to work with!


I started by using a circle stencil and blending a light pink ink over it on watercolor paper. Then I flicked some water over the whole panel and let sit for a few minutes. Then, using a paper towel, I blotted the water droplets. Finally, the stamping happens! I used several different hearts from a few sets: Brush Grunge Alpha, Wonderland, and Flakey Friends. I stamped inside each circle with a heart or two using the same ink color for the blended background. To add some shimmer, I used Heidi Swapp's gold shimmer mist.


A strip of black and cream striped paper and gold foil card stock was layered and attached to the left side. I die cut the tag twice, once with watercolor paper, and once in the gold foil card stock. "Love you" was heat embossed using black embossing powder. The tags are adhered using foam tape.

I hope you LOVE my card and are inspired today! Happy crafting!

Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS