Hugs - Honey Bee Stamps

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Happy Thursday crafty bees! I'm sharing a special card using Honey Bee Stamps that features silver heat embossing. I stamped and embossed the Lotus Blossom on three different card stock colors, and then fussy cut each. Using the Brush Grunge Alpha set, I created the “hugs” sentiment on the die cut tag and also used some silver cord.

The background was splattered with purple and black watercolor paint on watercolor paper. After it was dry, I cut a piece of vellum the same size and adhered it over the top to give it a softer look. A few silver sparkly enamel dots were added for that extra special touch!! It’s all mounted to a white card stock base.


Thanks for stopping by to take a look today! I hope I’ve brought some inspiration to your day!

Nicki

my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS