Buzzin' By...

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Happy Thursday crafty friends! I've got a card today featuring the Sweet as Honey stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps. I really love this set because there are so many different images, which means SOOO many different possibilities for cards, scrapbook pages, pocket pages, etc!

The bees and sentiment were stamped with Archival black ink, and the bees were colored in using Distress Markers. The honeycomb pattern was stamped on the card base, and the two panels layered over that were die cut with a stitched edge die. I felt that it still needed a little something, so I added the small rainstones in between each bee for some shine and dimension!


I hope you've enjoyed my project today....so glad you stopped by! Happy Crafting!

Nicki
my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS