Honey Bee Stamps - Happy Birthday with new Stamp Set!

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Hello crafty friends! I'm here today with a card using the brand spankin' new stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps, Hand Lettered Alpha! I'm really loving this set. It is such a great font, and it has both lowercase and uppercase letters! There is even a coordinating Hand Lettered Numeric set.


This was a pretty simple card to make. I began by trimming a piece of white watercolor card stock slightly smaller than an A2 size card. Using my fabulous MISTI tool, I was able to line up the letters evenly to create the custom sentiment. I stamped it with VersaMark ink and white heat embossed it. Then, using Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean, and a touch of Seedless Preserves Distress Inks, I created the colorful blended background with a foam blending tool. A few flicks of water over the top, and then blotted with a paper towel created the water spot look. The main panel is adhered to the Soft Stone card base.


I hope you enjoyed my project today....I sure had fun playing! Have a great day and hope it involves some crafty time!

Nicki
my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS