Honey Bee Stamps - Happy Day

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Good morning! I'm always in need of masculine cards so I thought I'd create one for today's Honey Bee stamps post.


It's a pretty simple and straightforward card! I started near the top of the card, slightly off center with the green ink, and stamped the leaves (from the Cherish stamp set) repeatedly to start forming a circular pattern. I continued this process, switching out ink colors every so often. The banner was white heat embossed using "HAPPY" from the Wonderland set, and "day" using the Brush Grunge Alpha set! The banner was mounted to the base with foam tape for some dimension.
Thanks for popping in today!

Nicki
my instagram

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Was looking for a quick, simple card to make for my coworker's birthday. This will be perfect, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS