Sneak Peek - Honey Bee Stamps

Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Friday everyone! It's a special day today because I've got a sneak peek of just some of the new Honey Bee Stamps that are being released very soon! :D


I've created this birthday card using an awesome new sentiment set and a wreath set that has lots of options for different occasions. This is a simple one layer card. The wreath was created by first stamping the light brown wreath, then the dark brown bow. Then, I stamped each cluster of flowers and leaves until the wreath looked full! Pretty simple and easy! There are endless combinations that can be created with the wreath set.
I hope I've inspired you, and hope you can squeeze some crafty time in today!

Nicki
my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS