Honey Bee Stamps - Anniversary

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm here to share a Honey Bee Stamps Anniversary card with you today.


I started by die cutting the main stamped panel (stitched rectangle border die). I stamped "Anniversary" first, then "HAPPY" above it. Using the swirly stamp from the Happy Everything stamp set, I randomly stamped it on the panel using the eggplant and tan ink colors. I did the same thing with the large open hearts (from Camera Love) and the smaller solid hearts (from Country Wreath). Before adhering the panel to the plum cardstock panel, I wrapped a thin gold cord around it and tied a knot. After attaching the whole panel to the card base, a few gold enamel dots were added.

I'm sooooo glad you stopped in today! If you haven't already, make sure to check out the mood board challenge we have going on right now (there are PRIZES drawn from the entries)! Not much time left, so hurry! Here's the original blog post with all the details, and some awesome inspiration from the design team!!!



Nicki
my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS