Honey Bee Stamps - Smile!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hello and happy Thursday! Today I'm sharing a fun camera card using Honey Bee Stamps and rainbow colors....YAY!! This was really a fun card to make!



I started by stenciling the rectangular shape on the white panel. Then, all around the edge of the shape, I used every camera from the Camera Love set to create kind of a frame in rainbow colors. The "Smile" sentiment was created using the Hand Lettered Alpha stamp set, and the words below it are from Camera Love. The black and white diagonal striped paper gives it some added punch! I also added a few black enamel dots.

I sure hope I've inspired you today! Hope you all have a fabulous long Memorial Day weekend!

Nicki
my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS