Graduation with Honey Bee

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Hello crafty friends! I'm here to share a fun Graduation card using Honey Bee stamps. Since it's graduation season, I'm sure there are many of us in need of graduation cards for those special grads in our lives! I had to think outside the box for this one, and I am very happy with how it turned out!


Using the Brush Grunge Alpha stamp set, I spelled out "Way to Go!" in the center of the white panel. The vertical sides are die cut using a Top Dog Dies border die. Then, using the brush stroke, open star and solid star from Brush Grunge Alpha, I randomly stamped all around the sentiment. I also used the teeny tiny solid star from the Country Wreath stamp set and stamped it using black ink to fill in some of the gaps. Finally, some black and white striped paper was added underneath the top and bottom of the white panel. I think it gives it a perfect added touch!

I hope you've enjoyed my project today! Have a great weekend!

Nicki
my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS