Hello Honey

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Hello! Hope you are all having a fabulous week! Before we get to my card, I first just want to say I've had a great time on the Honey Bee Stamps team! This is my last post as a Design Team member, and I've really  enjoyed working with these gorgeous stamps and working with some great team members! I'll definitely miss it. Thanks to Melissa for allowing me to be a part of the fun and growth of Honey Bee. I look forward to seeing what will come in the future!

Today I have a super CAS card. I started by die cutting the vertical sides of the main panel with a scalloped die. Then, the three honeycomb shapes from Sweet as Honey was stamped right in the middle, followed by the flowers, leaves, accent dots (all from Country Wreath), and sentiment (Sweet as Honey) in Archival Black Ink. Using two shades of color for each flower, I colored them in using Prismacolor Pencils. The leaves use three different shades of green. The main panel was attached to the card base using foam tape to give it the added touch of dimension.


Thanks for stopping in today! Enjoy your day and hope it involves some crafty time ;)

Nicki
my instagram

1 comment:

  1. I love the mix of geometrics with florals trend and your CAS take on it is stunning. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS