Honey Bee Stamps - Rainbow Card

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Good morning crafty friends! I'm so glad you've stopped by today. I am very excited about this colorful card...it makes me "Oh So Happy", like the sentiment says! ;)


I started with a piece of watercolor card stock, and stamped the two flowers from the Sweet as Honey stamp set with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. Then, I watercolored the whole panel starting in the top left corner with the red, adding each color to create a diagonal rainbow pattern of colors. I just love watching the ink transform the plain white card stock into bright, beautiful colors!

Once it was dry, I die cut a circle out of black card stock and also used VersaMark ink and white EP to make the sentiment (from Happy Everything) really pop! It's mounted to the panel with foam tape. A handful of Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins were added randomly for the finishing touch.

I hope you've enjoyed my project today! Now go get inky and enjoy!

my instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you came to visit me! I would love to hear your thoughts on my creations. It just makes my day! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS